Just a few shots the bf took 'after' I went for a job interview. In these pictures my makeup and hair were done early in the afternoon so when he took the pictures I was kinda already a mess lol. So don't mind some of my facial expressions and sweat on my face ha :) not sure what happen when I uploaded these pictures on blogspot but I think it shrank. Anyways I think you can click that pictures for a better quality of them. Enjoy.
YAY for new steve madden flats that my sister got for me! So sweet of her :) HOPE YOU BEAUTIES HAVE A LOVELY WEEK
Hello beauty world. Just wanted to share some pictures with you that I had taken at the CNE (canadian national exhibition). This happens every year near the end of August for about 2 weeks and a bit. It's quite similar to county fairs that happen in the states I believe. There's food, games, shopping, shows and so much more. I usually go more than once so don't be surprised if you seen another post like this :) I always look forward to going to the CNE, however it's a bitter sweet kinda deal. As much as I enjoy going every year, it also means that summer is coming to an end.
Nonetheless hope you all are doing well and now I leave you with some pictures :)
again me with my round face being silly before heading to the cne :)
poutine! fries, gravy, cheese, bacon. nomnomnom
deep fried mars bar! so bad but so good!! :)
That's all for now folks! I'm on a blog post roll!
So stay tuned for more :)
Hey everyone, since I haven't done this in a while here it is.
A list of things I've been enjoying for a few months now :)
Most of these items I've still been using.
- Nexxus pro-mend split end binding. Overnight treatment creme. I have some really bad split ends so this really does help 'mend' it together. It doesn't fix the split ends but it makes it less noticeable. I've also realized that the ends of my hair doesn't seem so dry and that there is less breakage as well.
- Annabelle zebra bronzing powder in 'haute gold.' I have been reaching for this product a lot these past few months along with a few other bronzing powders but I find that I reach for this the most. Since I don't wear that much makeup during the summer, this bronzer gives me the perfect glow using a very light hand.
- Secret fresh effects sensation in 'orange blossom verbena.' Not much to say about this product beside the fact that I love the smell and it keeps be fresh all day long :)
- Mac fix + travel size. I keep this is my bag all the time. Since the weather here in Toronto has it's really hot days, I like to have this to keep with me to refreshed throughout the day.
- Maybelline moisture extreme in 'nude blush.' Unfortunately I believe this product has been discontinued which kinda sucks. This colour doesn't seem to make me look as pale as my other nude lipsticks which is great. It is very moisturizing and it has SPF which is even better.
- NYX black label round lipstick in 'tea rose.' This is my go to lipstick. I never got the chance to try out any NYX products since it was hard to find here in Toronto at the time and is quite expensive compared to the states. However, I was lucky enough to have been sent a bunch of lipsticks to try from my ever so lovely Angelique. I'm trying not to use it up to fast lol. This lipstick is also her favourite and it is now my favourite as well. It is the perfect dusty pink rose colour. I wear this all year round. I love it.
- NYX mega shine lip gloss in 'beige.' This product again was also sent by Angelique, she sends out the best packages :) This colour isn't beige at all but it is a creamy medium pink. I put this lip gloss on top of almost all my pink lipsticks I wear. I'm also trying not to use this one up lol. This is definitely another product I love from NYX :) It never fails me.
- Clean and Clear persa-gel 5. I get the occasional pimple here and there and since the weather is always changing it Toronto my skins tends to react to it. I use this for those random pimples I get which reduces the size and basically dries it out.
- Vera Wang princess. I have the mini version which my sister actually gave to me. I love the cute packaging this one comes in. I honestly think this scent can be worn by anyone. A little goes a long way.
- EOS lip balm in 'sweet mint.' And I also love every other flavour I have it in. Thank to Angeligue once again! Love her. :) Not much to say about this product except that love the concept of it. I am constantly putting this on my lips. I have one in my purse, jacket and vanity. Let me tell you that I go through these bad boys like no tomorrow lol. I still have a few left from Ange, she definitely made sure I stocked up. I know that there are some people who don't like this lip balm but I love it. I know they have other flavours as well that I really want to try like 'lemon drop' which has SPF and one called 'strawberry sorbet and passion fruit' Hopefully I find them in the states next time I go :) 'I've seen sweetmint, summer fruit & honeysuckle' at some stores here in Toronto such as: RW&co & shoppers drug mart :)
- Kiehl's lip balm #1 in 'mango.' So I love mangoes. Mangoes everything! This lip balm is like Vaseline but better. It goes on so smoothly and it helps with my dry and chapped lips. What's even better is that is has SPF. I usually use before I put on lipstick or lip gloss, I let the product sink in a bit and then apply whatever lip product I'm using next. I love this stuff also and I carry it around with me all the time.
- L'oreal Voluminous Million lashes. I've heard so many things about this mascara so I wanted to give it a try. I love my falsies mascara but I wanted to try something else. I usually use water proof mascara but for some reason I couldn't find that version for this mascara, which btw I heard is better so I'll have to try that out. I curl my lashes before I use this and it seems to work well in holding my curl and giving be some volume. I don't know which one I like better though, falsies or this one. I guess I like them both lol.
- Shiseido eyelash curler. I've been using this for years now and it never seems to never fail me. It is by far the best curler I've ever used. It's a bit expensive since I was use to using just any curler from the drug store but I'm definitely glad I invested some money into buying this one. I love it and I'll probably continue to use this until I find something better. But this one is great!
- China Glaze nail polish in 'flip flop fantasy.' Just a really bright fun neon colour, perfect for the summer. It gives off a matte finish but I usually put a top coat to make it shiny when I wear it.
Well that is all for now folks. There are a few other products
that I didn't get to mention but I will in another post. Thanks everyone.
Hope you all have a great week :)
All products mentioned in this post was purchased by me, these are all my own opinions.
Please use at your own discretion.
Target & Charlotte Russe are two websites that I find myself on a lot. The reason being is because we don't have any of these stores here in Canada (or not that I know of lol). I was just doing some window shopping online & came across some stuff I wish I could get. Shipping is pretty expensive if I were to purchase any of these online, that is why I always almost try my best to stop by a Target & Charlotte Russe when I'm in the states. However, I do wish I could run to the store & get these now lol
I've heard some great things about this concealer set.
I even checked to see if they had it at the target I went
to in Chicago, but just my luck they didn't.
Hope I can find a way to get it :)
I cannot seem to find this thing anywhere
and I REALLY want it. I guess I shall keep searching.
So, I actually saw this bag when I went to Target in Chicago,
I had it in my hand. Of course I got distracted by other things,
I put it down and when I came back for it, it was gone :(
I know I know, I should have never let it go. Lesson Learned.
Saw this bag on the website & I thought it was cute!
I don't usually lean towards floral print bags, but this
one is really nice.
I love flats & I really wish I had more! I actually don't own
that many. I saw that on the target website they had so many
cheap flats, including this one. $12 is not bad at all for flats :)
I don't have a blush pair of heels so I had to include this.
I wonder if they're comfy!.
Now onto Charlotte Russe. I love that this store has a mixture
of everything. Again, I don't have a top this colour so I really like this.
I definitely need a blazer like this one! Too bad I didn't see
this in the store when I went to the states.
So they had these boots in store but they didn't have my size :(
They are the perfect boots for the fall.
And because some of you know how much I love charm bracelets,
I had to include this as well. They didn't have this in store either
but I wish they did. $4, c'mon you can't go wrong with that.
I know this was a random post but I shall window shop online till Target or Charlotte Russe comes to Canada (specifically Toronto lol) which I 'heard' should be soon :)
Well Target at least. Everything is just so pretty. I want it all, but maybe one day or i'll be sure to keep a look out for these items if they still have them when I go to the states. Hopefully soon *crosses fingers* btw: I now have a twitter account that
I have been using more often.
Add me: itscharleneann